Kids’ Cards 5 Pack – bundle pack of five Kids’ Cards for preschoolers.
Kids’ Cards provide preschoolers with their own full-color visual from each lesson. These cards are an extension of the lesson as a reminder to the child and a springboard for discussion about the lesson with others. They are printed on durable cardstock, perforated for easy separation, and designed as a postcard to offer as a mailing option. A set of Kids’ Cards should be purchased for each child in the classroom. Kids’ Cards provide parents with another tool to review the lesson with their child. It is also a good way for teachers to communicate with children who were absent to let them know what was taught that week. Space is provided for teachers to add a note before mailing.
- Vivid images that correlate with teaching pictures used in the classroom
- Designed as a postcard to offer a mailing option
- Durable cardstock allows versatility and longer use
- Promotes discussion and application of lessons from class
- Provides parents with a tool to review the lesson with their child
November-December Resources available to order September 10
January-February Resources available to order November 10
March-April Resources available to order January 10
May-June Resources available to order March 10
July-August Resources available to order May 10